Table of Contents
The FTC allegedly leaks Bethesda’s future recreation lineup, consists of Fallout 3 remaster
As Zenimax Media is the guardian firm to Bethesda Recreation Studios and Bethesda Softworks, in addition to Arkane Studios, id Software program, and several other others, it was par for the course that its deliberate future releases would get mentioned through the acquisition talks. They weren’t meant for most people to learn, and the FTC was seemingly purported to have redacted them forward of their launch.
Is Bethesda engaged on remastering its traditional RPGs?
Based on the schedule, Zenimax and its firms had been engaged on plenty of as-of-yet unannounced video games again in 2020:
- The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion remaster, set for the fiscal yr 2022
- Fallout 3 remaster, fiscal yr 2024
- Doom: 12 months Zero with DLC, fiscal yr 2023 onwards
- Ghostwire: Tokyo 2, fiscal yr 2024
- Dishonored 3, fiscal yr 2024
Apart from these, the doc additionally references
- Indiana Jones title, fiscal yr 2022
- Venture Kestrel and its DLC, fiscal yr 2023
- Venture Platinum, fiscal yr 2023
- A mysterious “licensed IP recreation,” fiscal yr 2024
Naturally, these had been all simply knowledgeable estimates on the time of writing of the doc, again in 2020. As Starfield has solely simply come out now, in 2023, it needs to be plainly apparent that the majority every thing talked about within the featured doc is totally old-fashioned. Nevertheless, the percentages are good that not less than some of the referenced, however unannounced video games are nonetheless in manufacturing, even when they did most likely get pushed again by a number of years.