#New Legacy of Kain survey hints at doable sequel, remake, reboot, or remaster
New Legacy of Kain survey hints at doable sequel, remake, reboot, or remaster
It additionally asks you to decide on between Kain or Raziel
A brand new Crystal Dynamics-helmed Legacy of Kain survey has popped up, and will inform the way forward for the franchise primarily based on its outcomes.
Though it was a reasonably brief run wanting again on it, the collection tore onto the gaming scene in 1996, exploded in 1999 with Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, after which successfully ended unceremoniously in 2003 with Defiance. Since then the powers that be tried to resurrect the collection in multiplayer kind, nevertheless it additionally died off in its personal manner. However with Crystal Dynamics purchased and paid for and a part of the Embracer Group now, it’s doubtless time to start out tapping into nostalgia.
As a reminder, listed below are the 5 main Legacy of Kain video games that the survey facilities on:
Query matters for the Legacy of Kain survey embody:
- Have you ever ever seen somebody stream a Legacy of Kain sport?
- How would you fee every sport you’ve performed within the collection?
- What are your favourite components in regards to the collection (mechanically and thematically)?
- Who’s your favourite protagonist (Kain or Raziel)?
- What would your response to a brand new “vampire sport” be?
- Do you wish to see a sequel, remake, reboot, or remaster?
- Would you like a theoretical sport to be single or multiplayer (co-op can be an possibility)?
Past that, one of the vital necessary questions drills down whether or not or not you’d slightly see a remaster/remake of any of the 5 core video games first. For what it’s value, my prime decide might be a Soul Reaver remake. There are such a lot of totally different instructions you possibly can go, but when I had to decide on one doable consequence, that may doubtless yield one of many best-received/commercially profitable single titles.[Thanks Jeff!]