Table of Contents
“Persona 2 and three gained the official Atlus most-requested remake ballot”
Revelations: Persona got here in third
In the event you may get one Persona remake, what wouldn’t it be? Nicely, Atlus requested that very same query, and followers answered: Persona 3.
Stuffed into one class (P3/FES/P3P), Persona 3 got here out on prime, however Persona 2 (Harmless Sin/Everlasting Punishment) was proper there too with roughly the identical share of votes, coming in second. After that now we have Revelations: Persona (Persona 1), then Persona 4 (+Golden), and Satan Summoner: Raidou rounding out the highest 5.
I feel I’d go together with Persona 1 or Persona 2. The third, fourth, and fifth entries have been celebrated sufficient: it might be nice to unify the whole sequence and have all 5 video games in a palatable trendy context, doubtlessly even by the top of this console technology (or with some type of backward compatibility). With Persona 3-5 already being preserved once more, it might spherical every thing out.
Atlus’ Persona remake/Atlus sport ballot outcomes:
- Persona 3 (P3 / P3FES / P3P) (78.9%)
- Persona 2: Harmless Sin / Persona 2: Everlasting Punishment (78.9%)
- Revelations: Persona (76.3%)
- Persona 4 (P4G) (74.8%)
- Satan Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha sequence (72.1%)
- Satan Summoner: Soul Hackers (69.5%)
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (66.7%)
- Shin Megami Tensei IV (65.3%)
- Digital Satan Saga: Avatar Tuner sequence (62.4%)
- Etrian Odyssey sequence (58%)