#Here is an enormous Pokemon Scarlet and Violet recap video earlier than it launches
Here is an enormous Pokemon Scarlet and Violet recap video earlier than it launches
It goes over principally every little thing
A Pokemon Scarlet and Violet recap video simply launched on the Japanese Nintendo YouTube account; and spans 5 minutes of normal footage that showcases just about each main component of the sport.
Though the voiceover is in Japanese, you’re getting a ton of footage both means, and the gist is well communicated.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet characteristic recap:
- The clip begins with an summary of a few of the key members of the sport, in addition to one other close-up take a look at the starter trio
- We then transfer into the 2 legendary Pokemon, who additionally function your bike/mount, which might drive up mountains and fly
- The recap transitions into multiplayer, exhibiting off how a number of individuals can be part of your sport (however just for a short second)
- Then we get one other take a look at the three “core” storylines: which you’ll be able to deal with in any order (as a reminder, it’s Victory Street [trainer battles], Path of Legends [an explorer-themed questline], and Starfall Road [the antagonistic faction similar to Team Rocket]
- There’s a brief montage of recent creatures
- The video then shifts into the Terastallize mechanic, in addition to raids with a number of trainers/gamers
- The flexibility to take photographs wasn’t broadly proven off earlier than as we speak, so for those who’re within the extra chill/social components, tune in round 4:30 for some further footage
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are due on November 18, and can proceed the “twin” launch mannequin following Pokemon Legends’ single launch. I’m totally on board, however I hope that the “open world” really is open, and has so much to do.