Table of Contents
Here is an enormous Pokemon Scarlet and Violet recap video earlier than it launches
It goes over principally every little thing
A Pokemon Scarlet and Violet recap video simply launched on the Japanese Nintendo YouTube account; and spans 5 minutes of normal footage that showcases just about each main component of the sport.
Though the voiceover is in Japanese, you’re getting a ton of footage both means, and the gist is well communicated.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet characteristic recap:
- The clip begins with an summary of a few of the key members of the sport, in addition to one other close-up take a look at the starter trio
- We then transfer into the 2 legendary Pokemon, who additionally function your bike/mount, which might drive up mountains and fly
- The recap transitions into multiplayer, exhibiting off how a number of individuals can be part of your sport (however just for a short second)
- Then we get one other take a look at the three “core” storylines: which you’ll be able to deal with in any order (as a reminder, it’s Victory Street [trainer battles], Path of Legends [an explorer-themed questline], and Starfall Road [the antagonistic faction similar to Team Rocket]
- There’s a brief montage of recent creatures
- The video then shifts into the Terastallize mechanic, in addition to raids with a number of trainers/gamers
- The flexibility to take photographs wasn’t broadly proven off earlier than as we speak, so for those who’re within the extra chill/social components, tune in round 4:30 for some further footage
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are due on November 18, and can proceed the “twin” launch mannequin following Pokemon Legends’ single launch. I’m totally on board, however I hope that the “open world” really is open, and has so much to do.